Monday, April 20, 2015

10 Questions for Rick

10 Questions



  1. Which movie would you choose to max out your credit card?
Rick: I am a little to responsible to max out my credit cards for any movie. Plus why would I max out my credit cards when I can stream or download any movie I want to see.
  1. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Rick: I was taking an afternoon nap.
  1. What time is bed time?
            Rick: My bed time is whenever I feel like going to bed.
  1. Have you ever won a trophy?
            Rick: No
  1. When did you last laugh at the movies?
           Rick:  I laugh at almost all movies. The last time I laughed in a theater had to be the sneak preview of Project Almanac. That was an unintentional laugh riot. 


  1. What kind of books do you like to read?
            Rick: I usually read fantasy, science fiction, or philosophy books. Presently I am ¼ of the way through Christopher Hitchens’ book “Arguably”.  This book is a collection of his essays.  I think I am actually getting a little smarter by reading Hitchens.
  1. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
            Rick: That is the same movie that made me laugh; the sneak preview of Project Almanac.
  1. Seen any weird movies lately?
            Rick: I have been watching a lot of Gallo movies lately. They are pretty weird. The French Sex Murders was pretty damn good, The Red Headed Corpse was interesting, and The Night Evelyn Came out if the Grave was another strange effort.
  1. What was the last movie you bought?
             Rick: I have not brought a movie in years but I did just recently rent City of The Living Dead. This 1980 Lucio Fulci classic based on the writing of H.P. Lovecraft.  I really enjoyed this flick. The only glaring problem was how easy it was to stop the madness.
  1. Do you like to dance?
             Rick: I only like to dance when I’m not wearing underpants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment